This may be accompanied by the error "Tableau Server could not authenticate you automatically".
Less The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here Get speed, security, and privacy with the new Microsoft Edge. For Windows 10 and Windows 8.
For more information, see Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer 11 in the Microsoft knowledge base. Step 2 Enable automatic logon with current user name and password.
On the Security tab, click Custom Level. Under User Authentication, select Automatic logon with current user name and password. Note: Changes made in the Internet Options dialog box will also affect Chrome.
- Configure automatic logon to browse
- Earnings in the Internet project
- Logon options must be configured to prompt (Internet zone).
- Trading on binary options sites
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Internet options menu item and open the Security tab of the popup window.
- Enabling or disabling web browser login prompts | Lansweeper
- White sites for online earnings
- Binary options no deposit bonus with withdrawal
Step 3 If the above steps do not resolve the issue, ensure that domain nickname used by Windows is mapped in Tableau Server. Note the domain used. For more information, see whoami at Microsoft.
On the computer running Tableau Server, open a command prompt as an administrator. If the nickname and domain returned by whoami are both missing from tabcmd listdomains, have the user explicitly login to Tableau Server using the Fully Qualified Domain Name first.
This will add the domain to Tableau Server.
Then use tabcmd listdomains and tabcmd editdomain internet options login make any changes. Additional Information Discuss this article Feedback Forum Did this article resolve the issue?