Let me take a stab at this one.
- Economic parameters of options
- Is it possible to work on the Internet without investment
- Ways to make money with options
- Option Quantity | legal definition of Option Quantity by Law Insider
- It is possible to have a quantity box after every option? - Ecwid E-Commerce Forum
- How to make money on a weekend
- Making an option with quantity and price functions.
You need a price rule. Product rule is an optional.
I don't think you would need a product rule if your product Y is in a separate feature and is the only option available under that feature. Since your product Y is an option for bundle product X, whenever you select product X; product Y will be available. Your product option record for product Y should have "Quantity Editable" deselected since you do not want your reps to edit the quantity manually.
You should have "Selected" checkbox checked on the option record. Your feature should have Min Options set to 1.
If your product Y is an option which is available with many other options in the same feature then you would need a product rule. Option by quantity is is how you should build product rule- Keep type of your product rule to be selection.
- Online earnings offers
- Binary options trial account
- Which strategy is best for binary options
- Defining the Quantity of Measure for Option with Numeric Values When you create a numeric option, you must specify the Quantity of Measure to be used for entering the value for its choices.
- Library of trading
- Contract Size Definition
- Quantity option | themainebarkery.com
- Contract size is the deliverable quantity of a stock, commodity, or other financial instrument that underlies a futures or options contract.
Scope should be product. Your error condition should check if the product X is selected.
Your action then should "add" product Y. Check the "Required" field on product action record. Create a configuration rule for product bundle X.
Here is how you should build Price rule- Set the evaluation scope to "calculator". Calculator Evaluation Event should be "on calculate".
Create a price condition to check if Product Y is present. Create a composite summary variable to calculate Qty of product X divided by 5.
Create two price actions- 1 Inject above summary variable in Product Y Qty field in first price action. Keep the eval order as 1. Keep the eval order as 2. You should go step-by-step on this one.
You should first try either price rule or product rule and check if it works and then try keeping both active and see if they work.
Let me know if this helps.